Friday, January 2, 2015

The Reader Goes Monthly!

This week The Reader moved from a weekly to a monthly print publication. Check out more on the transition here thereader.com/story/omaha_weekly_goes_weekly_in_print_daily_online

The glossy-covered magazine will publish each month. Check out this month's one of two covers contributed by my friend Mike Machian as a new year's-themed, forward-looking visual inspiration. 

My contribution to the first monthly magazine is here thereader.com/story/listen_up.
My last weekly print column is here thereader.com/story/cool_yule_new_street_style

I will continue to have the weekly, event-oriented, coming-attractions coverage that you are used to finding in the weekly online version, posting each Wednesday by about noon.
Here's this week's first installment.

I'll also try to get busy keeping this page updated more frequently too.
Here's to a great and wonderful new year full of live music, soul and magic!  





No comments:

Post a Comment